Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Ok Thursday...


I've been doing a lot of linking up lately, plus a ton of just blog hopping to discover new people, and have been loving it.  I've discovered so many new "friends," my DIY to-do list has been growing exponentially, and I've learned a lot about the blogging world in the last week.

Today, I'm linking up with AmberNeely for "It's Ok Thursday" because, honestly, I've been having these conversations in my head all week and I might as well share them with the rest of you!

Its Ok Thursdays


It's ok...

...that I haven't done a lot of blog writing this week because I've been blog reading instead.
...that I have eaten pizza ever day this week... I've also had a salad every day!
...that I didn't wash my hair two days in a row (I showered, don't worry!) because it still looked fabulous from the intense blow dry I gave it on Monday night.
...that I am counting down the days until fall starts.  This 90 degree heat is a bit much for a northern girl.
...that I bought two pairs of walking shoes for the walk to and from work instead of just the one I should have bought.
...that my number one priority lately has been scheduling around Skype dates.
...that I am already planning an awesome Labor Day weekend.
...that I am way behind on all of my shows because the Olympics are definitely more important right now.
...that I watched the Jane by Design finale over my lunch break at work yesterday because I couldn't wait to see what happened.
...that I haven't started my new book yet because I'm too busy re-reading the first three in the "series."

Rikki

2 comments:

  1. All of that is definitely ok. I did miss out on an hour of the Olympics to watch Pretty Little Liars but everything else will have to wait another week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its okay girl ;) great list by the way and super cute blog! if you'd like to stop by mine I'm having a giveaway with a few fun things I think you'd like! have a great th!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...