Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I Have Said Today...

It's one of THOSE days...

Via Text Message (Regarding the fact that I'm a grouch): I did wear awesome shoes today.  This way if I have to stab someone, I have a weapon AND they make my legs look great.  So that helps.

To My Best Friend (Regarding dating): I really don't know why I ever try... I literally do not have time for this.  But I also don't want to die alone and have someone find me 8 days later after my cats have eaten me or something like that.  So I guess I have to keep hoping there is someone out there who will want to be there to save my dead body from cats.  And that is the most morbid thing I have probably ever said.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to date you, but I'll certainly save your dead body from cats, should the need arise, for what it's worth...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...