As always (or when I have time to write these Friday posts) I'm linking up with Lauren!
1. Did you see the announcement yesterday about the new Facebook page? Still getting it 100% up and running but give it a look and like it if you feel so inclined!
2. I'm finishing my second week at the new job and I confirm every single day that it was the right move for me to make. Of course I miss my friends and coworkers from Kentucky and loved the work I was doing there. But I am constantly amazed by the good work being done by my new employer and know that I will be able to make a huge difference by utilizing my talent here.
3. Likewise, I've been living in my new apartment for just over two weeks and I still love it here too! It's finally starting to look like a real home - as long as you don't look in the disorganized closets or ignore the stack of packing supplies about a mile high in the garage. Plus I'm still missing a dining room table. Anyone feeling generous and want to contribute to the "I really like a table that's a little out of my price range right now" fund?
4. More than me liking the new place, my cats freaking love it. They spend hours every night running up and down the stairs, chasing each other from room to room, and exploring closets. Seeing them settle in makes a huge difference for me.
5. The best thing about the last two weeks? Getting to see my friends and family on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I'm not making the trek to Minneapolis to celebrate my best friend's birthday this weekend like originally planned but just knowing that all of my favorite people (minus my little sister) are just a short drive away is a huge relief. Already feels like home.
Happy weekend everyone!