Sunday, April 29, 2012

(Sunday) Simplicity

I'm taking a little liberty with my Saturday Simplicity series today and making it Sunday. Mostly because there was nothing simple about my Saturday. So busy! But also because I'm the blogger and I think I can do whatever I want.

I had to return a few things to the mall today and wanted to at least try to use my birthday coupon for Banana Republic and came home with these...


One is a dressy boot with a truly awesome wedge.  The other is more of a riding style, rain boot.  Both will be an awesome addition to my collection of boots come next fall.

It's a miracle for someone with abnormally huge calves to find not one but two pairs of boots that fit in one shopping trip.  It's an even bigger miracle to find them both on final clearance.  Add to that the fact that I had an additional coupon and we'll just call this day truly miraculous.  All for a total of $45...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...