Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Simplicity

Stealing another series idea from a friend. Anna, a friend from college, is a wonderful blogger who started a Sunday Simplicity series a while back.  She shares a simple photo with a few short thoughts - or sometimes just lets the photo speak for itself - and it really is a wonderful moment free of clutter. I'm modifying it a bit since Saturday is typically my "simple" day but I don't think she'll mind! 

I went out last night to celebrate my birthday and am now spending a day being lazy with the cats. There is nothing like a rainy Saturday, two balls of purring fluff, and a Hallmark Channel movie marathon to instantly turn me into a puddle of non-productivity. Dishes and laundry can get done tomorrow.



How can anyone not love a day like this?  They have been snuggled up almost all day and it's exactly what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...