10. There are 3 suitcases in my bedroom / living room, all which are leftover from trips I have already taken, and none which are being prepared for trips in the upcoming weeks.
9. Charlie is a permanent fixture on my lap whenever I am home. In fact, right now she is shoved between the computer and my stomach, which her head propped on my arm.
8. Lady Bug has been sulking for the last 6 hours. Apparently she's over this whole "Mommy never being home" thing.
7. My to-do list for work just keeps getting bigger and bigger, while my to do list for home is about 5 pages long. Thank god I had time to do two loads of laundry Friday night. Not that it's been put away but at least I have clean clothes for this week.
6. My DVR is 45% full, which wouldn't be so bad if it was just the Cold Case reruns that I record for when nothing else is on. But instead, it's 4 weeks of Criminal Minds (a show I never miss for this reason), 2 weeks of Project Runway, and numerous Bravo shows.
5. My refrigerator is full of food, but all of it is really old leftovers that should have been thrown away before I left for Indianapolis last week. Even the milk is spoiled.
4. My house is in a constant disarray - shoes everywhere, dishes in the sink, and a bathroom that looks like the recent tornadoes actually hit my house.
3. I was supposed to have book club on Friday and I still haven't picked up the book. Good thing it was a) rescheduled and b) couldn't make the new time.
2. I am yet again ordering pizza for dinner because the thought of doing dishes just to make something simple like mac n cheese is more than I can handle.
1. The bag under my eyes are big enough to serve as a new purse.
P.S. I am in no way complaining that I've been busy. It's been an honestly excellent week. I just could use a life coach / maid / assistant to help get caught up!
P.P.S. Look who decided to join us...