Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Reminder: How Lucky I Am

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." - A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

I usually leaves these reminders without a lot of explanation but this one begs for a little extra.  Thank you to my friend Cathy for sharing this quote on her blog a few weeks ago.  It is so incredibly appropriate in my life right now and Winnie the Pooh holds a special place in my heart and in my family.  For the last few months, it's been so hard to say goodbye when I leave home after seeing my friends and family (and of course the boyfriend).  Now it's hard to say goodbye to Kentucky when the move back home is actually happening.  I'm a lucky girl to have so many wonderful things to say goodbye to.

Rikki

2 comments:

  1. that quote is really prefect! how is the cat-friendly apartment hunt going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, I'm considering buying a van and living in it with my cats. Not really of course, but it's tricky. My mom is making an apt hunting trip on Friday for me so hopefully that will go well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...