Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

It's been a while since I've done a FTF or linked up with Lauren. Giving it a shot again this week since it's been a good one.
























1. I spent last weekend in Wisconsin with my boyfriend and parents.  Saturday we went on a Segway tour of  downtown Green Bay. Since I knew a lot about downtown already, the tour itself was lame. Segway-ing, however, is awesomely fun and nerdy.  I want one.

2. We spent Saturday evening celebrating my friend KP's new marriage. Wonderful to see her for the first time in years and to reconnect with some old friends. Too bad the boy and I didn't remember to take pictures together while we were all dressed up... but good thing this characture artist was there to document what we (didn't really at all) look like.

3. Sunday we went to the Packer game. Our seats were great and they won.  'Nuf said.

4. It's officially fall around here. I've worn boots every day this week. I've eaten popcorn and apple cider for dinner more times than I should admit in the last two weeks. I'm in the middle of a creep-tastic book. And Lady Bug is in serious snuggle mode. How can you not love that face?

5. Oh yeah.  And then there was that whole big announcement from yesterday.

You know it has been a pretty excellent week when you could have 15 favorite things and not run out!

Photobucket

Rikki

9 comments:

  1. It's officially fall here as well (even though this week has felt more like winter)

    Glad you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we might accidentally burn our caricature. but it was a bunch of fun, wasn't it? great to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't burn it! It's too funny to burn.

      It really was a great time. Let's not wait another 7 years (or whatever) to get together, ok?

      Delete
    2. I just wish my dad wasn't so proud of himself for hiring a caraicature artist. Because you know I draw right? So it's totally me. He made that party personalized. :) haha.

      And no, it won't be that long - particularly now that you'll be a little closer in America's dairy land!

      Delete
  3. what creep-tastic book are you reading? congrats on moving back home!

    https://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/high-5-for-friday-26/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called House of Leaves. It's hard to read because there are a lot of asides but it's amazing at the same time.

      Delete
  4. i'm so glad it's fall too! i need to drink some apple cider!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - I love that your caricature looks nothing like you two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! My mom said I looked like Mrs. Brady from the Brady Bunch. It cracks me up. I don't feel bad laughing at it because the girl KP above who said she's burning hers was the bride!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...