Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Simplicity




Yesterday morning I was really needing a snack at work.  It's been a long week and I was doing lunch later than normal.  So I opened up the snack drawer at my desk (yes, I have a snack drawer) and found this little gem.

I had been saving it for a day I really needed it.  And yesterday was obviously that day.


That's when I realized that I am a bit of a food hoarder.  Not in a "the world is about to end so I need months worth of canned goods" way.  More in a "you never know when you're really going to need (insert name of snack here that is only available certain times of year)" way.

Thursday night, my night time snack consisted of Thin Mints.  I ration them off all year so I'm never without.  The Girl Scouts haven't been selling cookies since, what?  February?  March?  And yet I have half a sleeve plus an unopened box of Thin Mints in my freezer and an entire box of Peanut Butter Patties.

I think I have a problem.

Rikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...