- I spent the weekend visiting my boyfriend. It is beyond wonderful to see him every week, even if we're still few hours apart and "every week" sometimes means "for an hour for dinner on a random week night." This weekend we saw each other Friday, Saturday and Sunday so no complaints. I also get to see him on Tuesday so I'm a happy girl this week!
- It is freaking cold outside in Wisconsin right now. I'm handling the cold much better than I expected but my skin is like a lizard. Disgustingly gross and dry. If I'm handling the cold, my skin definitely isn't. I have super sensitive skin so I have to be careful with some products but I'm open to suggestions. Have you found anything that truly combats these nasty Northern winters?
- The boyfriend gave me the official Ugg slippers for Christmas. I can say that I would never have spent the money on them myself but they are amazing and I don't think I could go without anymore. My feet are never cold anymore. It was the perfect Christmas present - something I did actually need, but a nicer version than I would pay for on my own so it's a little bit of luxury too. He did good. What has proven to be your favorite present from the holidays?
- I'm thinking of doing my first giveaway in the near future. What would you like to win? Visit and like the Facebook page to share some ideas.
- I am joining the YMCA tomorrow on a quest to get in better shape, lose some of the weight I gained while living in Kentucky, and simply get more healthy. Oh and I have it in my head that I want to do a short duathlon this summer. I must be crazy. Any suggestions on how to stay motivated?
Is that the most random post you've ever read? Probably. Just some thoughts for you this evening!