Monday, July 26, 2010

Not Much Worth Saying...

Wow, was last week a busy week.  And a long week.  And trying to say the least.

I had some down time this weekend and I finished a few books - both chick lit - that weren't half bad.  One wasn't even so memorable that I can remember its name right now, but the second, The Divorce Party by Laura Dave, was a wonderful beach / patio / curled up on the couch read.  It went quickly and didn't make you think.  Perfect for a summer read.  It's being turned into a movie which will be a perfect summer movie as well.

What's sad is that's all I can think of to say about it.  It was vapid to say the least but I liked it.

I think my brain is frazzled from last week.  And right now, I'm too tired to say much of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...