Sunday, February 3, 2013

Big Changes!

Hello friends!

If you're a fan of the Facebook page, you probably saw this post on Friday night:


Stay tuned.  I'll be a bit MIA while I get everything switched over - no Monday Reminder tomorrow - but I should be up and running with a new web address and blog site by Friday!  I've got a big link up coming up on Thursday that I'm super excited about and I hope to have something going on with the new site by then.

Until then, hang in there... like the Facebook page to stay on top of the changes... and get excited for the new look and blog.  I'm pumped!


Rikki

2 comments:

  1. hey rikki! congrats on the changes, i cant wait to see what you have in store :)
    thanks so much for following me, i hope you got all your entries in for the 12 months of advertising giveaway-its such a good one! im returning the love and following back :)
    have a great week! www.kendrakaypahuoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...