Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Not Having Internet Sucks

This whole not having internet at home thing really gets in the way of my blogging.  Carving time out of my lunch hour or staying after work just isn't an option usually.  Ugh...

Anywho, today I am sitting around waiting for some people to install tables in my phonathon room.  I'm done with the work I can do away from ym desk without my files, so I'll take a few moments to catch up on some blogging.

First of all, this month has been nuts.  I can't believe how many nights and weekends I've worked.  I hadn't even had time to read, much less watch movies or catch up with friends.  I finally took some down time last weekend and am feeling much more caught up - thank goodness.

Enjoy my musings, friends.  It's about time I had a free moment to share my thoughts with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...